Why choose us for your household or domestic furniture removals?
We have helped many people move over the past 10 years since our inception. Our dedicated team has over 50 years of combined experience. To ensure that your move is hassle-free, we offer a FREE pre-move assessment to establish and prepare for any possible challenges that may arise on moving day.
All of our trucks are equipped with the necessary materials to protect your furniture and belongings during transport. We will disassemble and reassemble all your furniture while treating all your furniture and belongings with the utmost care.
- We offer free and pre-move assessment and quotations
- National and international moving
- Time sensitive and efficient processes
- Delicate handling of all furniture
- Goods in Transit Cover
- Dismantling and mounting back of furniture
- We work seven days a week
- We have smaller vehicles for shuttle services that can enter into some complexes/ Estates or flats where there are big truck restrictions.
- Short notice removals
- Trucks come with blankets to protect furniture.
What is a furniture mover called?
Furniture Movers are often called Furniture removal Companies, or moving companies. These furniture removal companies pack and load your furniture and other household belongings (called domestic furniture removals) into moving vans, drive the vans to your new locations, and unload the contents. Moving companies, or furniture removal companies, can be hired to move both your home and business.
Is it worth it to hire a moving company?
If you have a busy lifestyle, or just want to reduce the stress of moving, hiring a full-service moving company to do everything for you will be worth the cost. Most moving companies, such as City Movers, offer transit cover, in case your belongings should damage or break during transport.